We Aim To Be Your Best Supply Channel You have ever Worked With….!!
Who we are
MST LLC has been established in 2004 in Baku, Azerbaijan. It's Azerbaijan entity with 100% of local staff.
The main focus of the company is Industrial, Electrical supply and service in the region. Our main aim is to provide our customers with high standard of service and top quality products at competitive price. We offer “All In One” solution: electrical, mechanical, tools, test, IT, health and safety equipments, soldering, welding and many more products to fulfill your requisition.
We are pleased to offer you our extensive product range of:
- Electrical, Electronic and Industrial components,Electrical and Industrial equipment for hazardous areas, Tools,Maintenance,Mechanical
- Motors, Security Seals ,Health and Safety ,Rotating Equipment ,Test Equipment ,Office and IT
- Painting and Blasting equipment , Gaskets ,Fasteners ,Valves ,Instrumentation ,General ,Trading
Through our distribution network and our commitment to excellence, you can be sure that we provide you with the very best service, wherever you are.
MST LLC is
- Authorized Distributor of Premier Farnell in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Kazakhstan
- Authorized Distributor of BuckHickman in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Kazakhstan
- Authorized Distributor of Flowtech Ltd in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Kazakhstan
- Authorized Distributor of F. PARR Ltd in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Kazakhstan
- Authorized Distributor of Mega Fortris UK Ltd in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Kazakhstan
- Authorized Distributor of Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of Dräger Safety AG & Co.KGaA in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of Dormer Tools Limited in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of Ingersoll Rand in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of Key Industrial Equipment Ltd in Azerbaijan
- Authorized Distributor of IDEX FLUID & METEREING in Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan.
- Authorized Distributor of Enerpac in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of Galperti Engineering in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of Brady in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of Officine Nicola Galperti in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of Parker in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of Triplefast Middle East Limited in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of WIKA in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of John Bell Pipeline in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of Pentair in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of Industrial Scientific in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Authorized Distributor of Bourdon-Haenni GmbH in Azerbaijan and Georgia
At MST LLC we ensure that our business adheres to the following key principles:
1. Totally Reliable
- We pride ourselves on our speed of response. We offer same day dispatch of stocked items;
- Single source ordering and access more than 450,000 products.
- Relevant technical advice which anticipates your needs;
- Our “Product Watch” service offers you timely notification of obsolete products along with advice on choosing an alternative.
3. With Integrity
- Simple straightforward customer processes that serves your time and money.
- Product Find – our one-stop-shop solution for those hard to find products;
- We can search the database of over 4 million not in catalogue items from hundreds of global manufactures;
- We keep you fully informed about the latest technologies, product introductions and market developments.
5. We Are Dedicated to Making Your Working Life Easier
- No minimum order value;
- We maximize your order efficiency through our multiple order channels;
- We offer you special customized offers and promotions;
- We lower your purchasing costs with quantity breaks and volume discounts;
- We can convert most of our competitor's part numbers to our order codes and get you the exact match or direct replacement.
6. Save time – allow us to help your work more efficiently
- Convenient single source saves your time searching for products;
- Through our partners we reduce your process down-time with immediate ex-stock availability;
- We deliver what you need fast using the world’s leading express carriers;
- Vendor reduction reduces administration and paperwork;
- We help you to plan your inventory requirements with scheduled ordering;
- We offer convenience and simplicity in a complex world.
Our Quality policy
The scope of MST includes all activities relating to the: «Electrical, Industrial and Rotating equipment supply service".
The fundamental policy of MST is to provide products and services that are safe, reliable and environmentally responsible.
This ensures all of our products and services meet or exceed the standards expected by our customers as well as national and international regulations including ISO 9001:2015 International Standard.
The system has been designed to address the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 with the following exclusions:
* Clause 8.3, Design and development of products and services
There is no design element within the services provided, and this clause of ISO 9001:2015 has been excluded.
We strive for excellence and we are committed to deliver enhanced value to our customers with commitment and credibility.
MST is committed to never-ending improvement of the effectiveness of quality of everything we do through team work, Staff knowledge improvement, better tools and better technology in order to satisfy our customers and the concerned consistently and to fulfill our regulatory responsibilities. Therefore, all activities will be planned, monitored, evaluated and corrected as required, with the objective of continuous quality improvement, because quality is the system input and safety is the system output.
Our Occupational Health and Safety Policy:
The scope of MST includes all activities relating to the: "Electrical, Industrial and Rotating equipment supply service".
MST is committed to ensuring the safety, health and welfare of its employees and all visitors.
We will work safely in an environment that promotes the health and well-being of the individual.
In support of this policy, Management accepts the responsibility for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health through the identification and elimination of workplace hazards and promotion of safety awareness among its employees and contractors. MST will abide by all statutory acts and regulations as a minimum standard and strive to maintain a level of safety, to fulfill legal and other requirements.
All activities will be planned, monitored, evaluated and corrected as required, with the objective of continuous improvement.
To consistently achieve this aim it is required that:
- supervisory personnel understand and accept responsibility for preventing injuries to people they supervise.
- all employees accept their responsibility to work safely and to extend this concern to other employees.
- equipment and processes in new and existing operations be property operated, designed and maintained, to ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.
- accidents and incidents will be thoroughly investigated to prevent their re-occurrence.
- employees attend MST sponsored training programs and inductions, as an integral part of their employment conditions, and
- whenever illness or injury results in disability to an employee, the company will make all reasonable efforts to provide an appropriate rehabilitation program to assist the employees to return to gainful and meaningful employment.
- MST encourages employee participation in matters affecting the safety and health of our people, and seeks suggestions from workforce of ways in which safety can be furthered.
- MST review performance of the health and safety management system at senior management level to ensure that it remains appropriate to the organization’s OH & S risks and provides a platform for the continual improvement in the management and performance of the OH & S system.